Join the bizdate team
The Campus Field Organizer will be responsible for leading our grassroots user acquisition strategy for a brand new and exciting app across nation-wide college campuses and their surrounding neighborhoods, with the focus on students and alumni. The organizer will engage, educate and recruit users to download BizDate, a networking app for students and alumni. Organizers will be responsible for executing an on-the-ground effort by owning the day-to-day field responsibilities.
You will work with key stakeholders to enhance the user experience by identifying key metrics and engagement activities that are needed to have a thriving BizDate community at your college. You will be responsible for recruiting users for both digital and field organization methods. This job will include serving as marketing a resource and liaison to the community of students, faculty and alumni at your school. It will include crafting content for our social channels, identifying and engaging directly or indirectly with student and alumni associations and leadership teams to tap into their memberships and help acquire them as our users.
The organizer will also help identify campus events that would be beneficial for our user acquisition strategy.
- Recruiting early adopter app users
- Going door-to-door talking with users about our value proposition and on-boarding them as users
- Develop and execute a grassroots user acquisition strategy at your school
- Create metrics for daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Understand needs, changes, and opportunities in the college student and alumni community
- Drive loyalty, satisfaction, and build our student and alumni network
- Identify and serve as point of contact for students and alumni associations, college sport teams, activist groups and other interest groups on campus
- Organize meetups, info sessions, and other program events
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong work ethic
- Quick to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in community management and building, marketing, and/or relationship management
- Outgoing personality, ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Able to motivate and influence others and build relationships
- Able to communicate precisely and effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping
- Sense of humor
- Previous campaign experience is a plus, but not required
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual, with a passion for community activism. They will be friendly, energetic and comfortable talking to students and alumni.
This position is paid. It will be a base salary plus commission.
To apply, send us your resume and a few sentences as to why you’d be the right fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.